Holly Jolly Project Ideas!

Good morning!

It is no secret that I am a sucker for a good Christmas line and I love to create my December Daily album!  I also love being able to use my abundant Christmas collection for lots of other things too, because sometimes it get a little overwhelming and my collection is ... vast.

Simple Stories has solved the crisis of having too many papers and not enough ideas.  They have a huge project idea workbook - six pages of adorable layouts, mini-books, and more!  I love this idea and having a collection of goodies to work from as a starting point and inspiration.  You can grab this awesome idea book right here.


I love the cards and the scrapbook layouts in the kit!  It has a really diverse set of projects with lots of different styles and types of projects and it is defintely worth a peek!  Which project is your favorite?

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts