New Weekly Challenge!

Are you ready for a new challenge?  Before I introduce the new challenge, I wanted to share some projects from last week's Challenge!  If you remember, the requirements were to use three different types of embellishments on any type of project!  So without further ado, here we go!


Both of these layouts use a variety of embellishments!  Love it!  Thank you to everyone who participated and I hope you give it another go!

This week, the challenge is to use INK on any type of layout.  Any ink pad, on a stamp, on a dauber, as a spray!  Check out this card and layout for a bit of inspiration!

Be sure to tag your projects on Instagram and Facebook, using the hashtag #citychicksscrapchallenge!  I can't wait to see what you are working on!

Now go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

  1. Awe! I was just getting ready to add my contribution of using three embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can still add your contribution! It isn't too late!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts