Go Big!


Hey everyone! I wanted to brighten your day with a quick creative idea! I recently had the opportunity to go swimming with some of the manatees here in Florida. Soooo exciting right?! It was definitely awesome and I tried my best to capture the experience using my small GoPro. Unfortunately the pictures that I took weren’t that great of quality (due to the clarity of the water) but I wanted to figure out a way to still document the experience…so I decided to go with a BIG title.

Using my Silhouette Cameo I decided to cut the word MANATEE in big bold outline style letters.



I then backed the letters M, A & E with some of the pictures from the day.



For the rest of the letters I backed them with random scraps that fit into the color scheme!




I added some journaling, paint and a few embellishments to finish it off. Viola! Another great page to add to your gallery!



Give it a shot ladies! Try it out and go BIG!
Design Team, Bethany Roisland

Comments

Popular Posts