Tag! You're It!

Happy Wednesday!    

I hope you all have had a chance to swing by and shop the Estate Sale!  We have loved getting to explore these new goodies within you!  

All the ephemera sets that were included in the Estate Sale made me think about one of my favorite pieces of ephemera and paper cut aparts - tags!  Tags are frequently included in both ephemera sets and on 12x12 papers.  Tags are an easy way to bring lots of color to a layout.  Plus, I love getting to use different types or ribbon and twine to add a bit of texture.  









I love these tags used as journaling information for a long trip!  How cute would this be for the first page of a travel album?  


This page uses tone one tone cardstock for an adorable rainbow layout!  


This layout cut out pictures to make more tags!  I love the consistent shape of the tags that allows your eyes to move smoothly across the page.  


And, also, tiny tags!  


I would love to see how you all use tags in your cards and scrapbook layouts!  


Now, go get crafty!  
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts