A Must Have Tool!

 Happy Monday! 

I hope you guys had a great weekend at the Retreat!  I got to see a few of you over the weekend and I hope that everyone is well-rested and unpacked.  We had so much fun and I'll share some more pictures with you all later this week.  

But, today, I want to share with you about a new tool that I learned about!  Christy, one of our City Chicks, was describing it to me and I think you all would love it.  If you are a die cut user, this is a $16 tool that you need in your arsenal! It cleans, pokes, scrapes and stores neatly inside of itself!  This is the Spellbinders Tool 'N One and it is so cute!  Below is a one minute video that shows how it all works together! 


I love how well this works on the tiny pieces of intricately detailed dies!  And so much easier to wrangle than the little tiny paper piercer!  

We have them in the store and you can grab yours at this link right here!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts