Christmas Project Kits!

 Happy Monday! 

I hope that you guys had a great weekend!  We had so many shoppers at the Estate Sale this weekend and I hope you all found some amazing deals.  Thank you for your patience waiting for a space upstairs.  We Chicks really appreciate it!  


I hate to say it, but we are getting really close to stocking more and more holiday paper in the store!  We have a few holiday lines in already - some Mintay, the cute Winnie the Pooh Christmas, but I am so excited to share this kit with you all!  We have had the honor of stocking the 49 and Market kits before and this year is no different!  This holiday kit is so cool and I love that you can use it for a variety of projects.  This year, the holiday projects are posted in the Facebook group starting on August 31st, which gives you plenty of time to craft before it becomes holiday crunch time.  


I love that these kits also have everything you need to complete them (minus adhesive) and comes in the cutest bag.  Plus, there is an additional add on kit for even more options.  You can shop for the kit right here!




These kits are preorder and are not available in the store, so make sure you check it out online!  

I have even more holiday lines that are sitting in my inbox waiting to share with you guys, so stay tuned into the blog!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts