Happy Halloween Season!

Happy Monday! 

I hope you all are ready to cool down into fall weather and spooky season!  We are slowly welcoming in the fall and holiday lines and I can't wait to share them all with you. They are waiting in my inbox to share with you all... and today, I am sharing the first with you guys!  The papers for this line are already in the store and the embellishments are on their way.  

So, everyone get excited for the newest Paige Evans line Tricks and Treats!  It is so cute and I can't wait to create some adorable layouts.  As is well documented on this blog, I LOVE halloween paper and embellishments!  This line is nothing short of adorable and I can't wait to document all the cute costumes this year! 

We only have open stock of the paper at the moment and it is absolutely adorable!  








If you want to see the entire line and some up close details, you can check it out on Paige's blog at this link right here!  Shop what is in the store now at this link right here!

I can't wait to share more goodies with you, so stay tuned for more releases all August long! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts