Book Binding Kit!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I hope that you are having a great week!  I shared one of our favorite tools, the We R Memory Keepers Book Binding Guide and you all had lots of thoughts.  Some of you all are big fans and some were curious.  We love it for creating small books- like travelers notebooks or creating mini albums.  

This is a quick tutorial on how to use it!  


I love how cute these customized journals and books are! I love making tiny books for my kids before we travel.  Every night at dinner, or back in the hotel, we do a bit of journaling, so they can record their favorite parts of the day and their memories. Plus, I love to use this as information when I am scrapbooking the trip and undetermined about of time later.  

We have a few Book Binders in the store - you can catch them at this link right here!  Plus, don't forget to grab your cardstock to go with the book binder to make the perfect book pages - we have until Saturday to use that August coupon!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts