New Simple Stories!

 Happy Friday everyone! 

I am excited to share some of these goodies that have been sitting in my inbox waiting for August!  Thisis when the late fall and winter releases start shipping and there are some really good ones headed our way...

This release is for my Disney lovers!  Our specialized Disney collections for Simple Stories left the shelf in a flash earlier this year and we are so excited to bring another new Disney set!  Simple Stories has a collection coming based on the Classic Mouse!  


I absolutely love this color palatte!  This line also has a combination of some simple prints and subtle patterns that are great for layouts and mini-albums!  They really allow you to pull focus to your photos and memories. Also, I am a huge fan of the tags paper having a B-side of journaling tags - yes please!  Disney lines need lots of space for preserving those special moments.  Here are some of my favorite pieces from the line! 









These are a few pages and products shared with us by the team at Simple Stories! As we get closer to the shipping date, I know that more will be coming!






This line will begin shipping in August, so I don't have an official arrival date yet, but we are so excited to make a little shelf space in the store.  Be sure to keep an eye on our Facebook page and I'll be sure to post there as soon as it is in the store! 

Now, go get crafty,
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts