Lil' Boo Thing!

 Happy Wednesday!  

We are two (!!) days out from the crop and we can't wait to see you all.  The bags are getting packed and your enthusiasm is so exciting! 

In addition to the crop this weekend, we have lots of new things arriving in the store!  Carla shared this line the other day and I can't wait to feature it here too.  Lil Boo Thing is a new line from Photoplay that has a sweet pink take on Halloween.  It is so precious and these little ghosts and skulls are just too cute!  

We have the paper packs, a card stock pack, ephemera kits, and a sticker sheet in the store and they are ready to shop at this link right here!  You need to make a plan to swing by the store to take a peek at this line.  






I can't stop thinking of this line as a cute way to document 13 Days of Halloween, rewatches of Hocus Pocus, and trick or treating, of course!  I have been seeing some mini-albums, as well as cards, start to pop up on my Instagram feed that use this line and I wanted to share these cute little cards! 



I am a (well-documented) sucker for Halloween paper and this is no exception!  I really love the fresh look to Halloween that the pink gives and I know it will be the cutest for my little guy who is excited to be a ghost.... again!  

Be sure you swing by the store to see this line and the other new arrivals in the store on your way to the retreat!  We will have lots of things there, but not everything :) 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts