Summer Snapshots and Bucket List Updates!

 Happy Friday everyone! 

I hope you guys have had a great week and gotten a chance to do a little creating!  Margaret had a great live crafting session yesterday featuring the Distress Spritz.  I always love watching someone create with a new tool or product before I try it.  For me, it gives me a little bit of direction!   If you missed it, check out the replay at this link right here! 

Don't forget to enter our giveaway for two tickets to the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo!  Buzz by the Facebook page for all the details!  

I also shared about my summer crafting bucket list earlier this summer!  I have made a *very* small amount of progress.  Unpacking has taken way more time than I counted on, but I have been working diligently on one thing!  I grabbed a few Allison Davis stitching kits earlier this summer.  I have one that I haven't touched yet, one that is punched, and one that is punched and half stitched.  I don't have a project in mind for them, I am just stitching to have them in my stash when the perfect layout finds me!  Below is the progress I have made on my stitched stars! 


And..... we are also loving this line from Simple Stories called Summer Snapshots!  The colors are reminding me of sherbert.  You can catch the whole collection in the store at this link right here!  









(Look at that cute layout with stitching!!)


Now, go get crafting on your summer bucket list!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts