Adventurous Arrival!

 Happy Monday! 

I am so excited to let you guys know that this LONG AWAITED line has finally been delivered to the store!  We are big Paige Evans fans and this new line, Adventurous, is absolutely fun and amazing! The prints are so cute and will be great for layering.  (EDIT: As of Monday afternoon, *some* of the line has been delivered.  We are still waiting on the rest of the line!  I'll share when the rest of it rolls in!)







The vibrant colors are so gorgeous and I love all the fonts in these rainbow thickers!  I love the travel elements without being a fully travel exclusive line!  I keep thinking about all the summer fun that I can add in here - sunflower fields, splash pads, play spaces, all. the. Lego. building and more!  

This is the first layout that Paige has shared that she created with the line and I love the patchwork flowers!  



Our shipment arrived on Friday and it should be online really soon!  I'll share a link later this week!  You can swing by the store to show now! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts