Washi Wonders and Tickets!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I hope you guys are having a great week!  I have been busy cranking through my summer craft bucket list and can't wait to share a project with you guys that I have been working on for what feels like FOREVER!  Today, however, I have an exciting announcement AND maybe like the coolest product I have seen in a really, long time! 

In a week and a half, we will be at the Stamp and Scrapbook Expo in Duluth, GA!  We are so excited for all the scrapping, make and takes, demos, and more.  It is an incredible event and buzzing with creative energy.  We have two pairs of tickets to give away and want you to win!  The first pair is up for grabs on our Facebook page and we have another pair exclusively for our VIC group.  Be sure to get your name in the mix before Friday.  

Okay, and now for the coolest Washi tape I have ever seen!  I thought I had seen all things washi in my vast collection.  When I was in the store last week, I was totally amazed by this washi from Aall and Create.  The washi is arranged in stackable patterns.... so it repeats in thirds and you line them up to make a bigger picture!  It creates a look a bit like a rub-on, but you can make a lot of the image since it is an entire roll!  Below are two examples, but we have a lot more in the store!  




The colors are so bright and vivid and washi is the perfect vehicle for this because it is easily repositionable until you get it just right.  I love the idea of using these for cards or scrapbook pages!  The macarons would be perfect for birthday cards or even small gift tags.  You can shop for all the patterns at this link right here or come pop into the store to see it in real life, along with some cards we have that feature this washi! 


I can't wait to see what you guys create! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts