New Vicki Boutin!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I can't wait to share this new line with you all!  Vicki Boutin is one of my automatic shops when I see a new line come through - and this one is no exception!  Bold and Bright is fun and colorful and in the store now!  

These are a few pictures of what has arrived in the store!  I can't wait to see what our Design Team ladies create with these pieces! 








I also love this helpful chart that tells you which Distress Inks match perfectly with the pieces and parts of Bold and Bright!  



I haven't seen a ton of finished projects with this line yet and would love to share yours!  I'll put up a place to share finished projects with new lines like this one on our Facebook page next week.  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

PS - We are headed to Stamp and Scrapbook Expo this weekend - be sure to come say hello!  

Comments

Popular Posts