You are my Sunshine!

Happy Monday everyone! 

I am so excited to share this brand new to the store company - Pretty Little Studio!  They are so bright and colorful and I am LOVING this summer time line.  It makes me want to put on a swimsuit and drink some lemonade.  

We are expecting it in the next month and we are asking for preorders to gauge interest in the line!  I am loving the papers and embellies and that there are so many choices!  For me, lots of embellies mean that I can stretch and use a line for a lot longer and a lot of different events without getting bored! 

You can see all the pieces and parts at this link right here!  There are several different paper pack options and after some reading.... this is what I *think* the difference between them is!  The 12x12 double sided set is made with 12 double sided papers (6 sheets front and back, two of each) and two bonus papers as the front and backcovers. 


The 12x12 mixed set is also 12 sheets (6 double sided sheets, two of each) and the two single sided cover pages, but these are made of 9 mixed media sheets and 7 ledger papers.  




There are a lot of similarities, but they are not the same sets!  Make sure you preorder the one you want the most .... or both!  We also have several mini-pads that use this same distinction between the regular and the mixed papers.  Pretty Little Studio also offers a single sided paper option if you are a fan of single papers!  

In addition, check out all of the embellies! There are shaped die cuts in butterfly, hearts, stars, tags, frames, journaling tags, and more!  




I am LOVING all the stickers and tiny alphas in all the colors!  There are so many options and these are great to have in your letter stash! I particularly love the stitches stickers that give that texture of embroidery without having to poke your finger or keep track of floss!  






All in all, there are lots and lots of choice and I am so excited for this line to arrive in the next few weeks!  Be sure to preorder the parts you want so that we are able to order for everyone!  You can see all the pieces, as well as place your preorder at this link right here!  I don't know how many extras will be ordered and I don't want you to miss out!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts