Simple Stories!

 Happy Monday! 

I hope everyone had a chance to celebrate a delightful National Scrapbook Day and a fun Mother's Day!  It was a busy weekend around here and I am happy to report that I got several pages scrapped - hooray!  

We have lots of new goodies coming in the next few months and I can't wait to share this brand new Simple Vintage from Simple Stories.  These are perfect for your trip to the lake OR the sea this summer!  These are on order and will ship later this summer in June and July.  

The first is Simple Vintage Seas!  I love the bright red, white, and blue and the beachy vibes!  










And, this cute line is Simle Vintage Lakeside!  I love the green florals and the sweet fishing motifs.  Plus, who doesn't love a little bit of plaid!  







These lines are super cute and going to be running out the door when they arrive this summer!  We don't have them for online pre-order, but you can call the store and have your favorites added to the order book!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts