Lawn Fawn Release!

 Happy Friday friends! 

I hope everyone is having a great week and has some fun plans for the weekend.  I am hoping to squeak in a little bit of scrapbooking.  I have one page left to finish in an album I am working on and I *really* want to get it finished before my kids are home full time for the summer.

If you are looking for a bit of inspiration rolling into this weekend, look no further than our friends at Lawn Fawn!  Their summer release hit the shelves yesterday and we have ALL of it!  I shared a bit on Monday, but I wanted to share a little bit more today.  I shared that Lawn Fawn has another adorable make with me class - here are all the details at this link and the project below is what we are making.  



So, now buckle up for an incredible photo dump of tons of absolutely adorable inspiration! 























































I mea, I just really want to make a lemon card that says "Simply the Zest" on it... Maybe it's just me through!  You can find all of this new Lawn Fawn in the store - or you can shop online for it at this link right here!  If you are planning to take the June class, we have all the supplies in stock for the class too!  

Now, go get crafty and shopping!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts