In the Store Now!

 Happy Wednesday friends! 

I hope you all are having a great week!  I can't believe that school is almost out around here and we are barreling into summer time!  I feel like for the past several weeks, I have been sharing what is on the way, so today, I have a round up - and links - of the new goodies that are in the store!  

First up, some amazing summer Simple Stories!  We have lots of new lines from them and they are all amazing!  First up, it's time to get crafty with Let's Get Crafty!  This is the perfect line to document your documenting!  You can shop it at this link here!

We also have this super cute summer line called Summer Lovin'! I am loving the rainbow summer vibes that make me want to eat ice cream on a boardwalk somewhere.  It is available online right here!


And, if you are ready to celebrate a summer birthday - we have a LOT in our family - come grab some of the new line Celebrate!  Plus, this line has a super cute card kit that goes with it... perfect to have on hand!  

I am LOVING this new line from Cocoa Vanilla that is all things fun and playful and I am going to love using for my boys!  It is called No Limits and the patterns and themes are simply amazing!  You can shop for it right here!

And, starting tomorrow we will have all the new goodies from the summer Lawn Fawn release!  Lots of new stamps, dies, and papers are headed our way from Lawn Fawn.  It will all be availabe in the store and online tomorrow.  

Plus, we have another line from Cocoa Vanilla headed in this month, but I'll share more when it arrives!  

Now, go get crafty (and shopping!)
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts