New Lawn Fawn Class!

 Happy Monday! 

I hope you guys had a great weekend!  I know that it is a crazy busy time of year and my to do list is getting so long.  So, this week, my goal is to schedule a little creative time just for me.  I was so excited to see this class roll into the inbox!  

Our friends at Lawn Fawn are offering another free class!  It is class Just Add Glitter and it is going to be cute!  Lawn Fawn and Jenn Shurkus are hosting it - all registration will go through them, but we will have all those supplies you need and want!  Class will take place on June 17th.  It is going to be so much fun and you can always catch the replay online if you can't attend at the specific time.  Registration will pop open as the release happens on May 19th.  

And, since we are talking about Lawn Fawn, I want to share some of the new release that is dropping this week - so let's take a gander at the stamps inspiring the class - Just Add Glitter!  These are made for our crafty selves! 














I'll share some more of the Lawn Fawn new release later this week!  All the products will be available for purchase later this week - May 19th here at the store!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley



Comments

Popular Posts