Graduation Pages!

 Howdy friends! 

I hope everyone is having a delightful week!  I know we are in the middle of graduation season and there are lots of ways to celebrate.  We don't have any big graduations in our family this year, but I am still working through my backlog of pictures and have some preschool graduation pictures to scrap.  

I started perusing for some Pinterest inspiratoin and found some super cute layouts that I wanted to share with you all.  I found lots of classic black and gold colored layouts, but I also found a different trend that I really loved - using those back to school papers for graduation.  I am loving getting to use some of my favorite school lines at another time and they make adorable layouts for little grads!









I hope these layouts give you a little inspiration for your favorite grads!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts