In Stores Now!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I have been doing a little weekday scrapbooking on the tail end of iNSD and the more I scrap, the more I shop!  Tell me that I am not the only one :)  Plus, I am catching up to the summer of 2018 - I'm on fire - so those summer and travel lines are screaming my name.  

I am excited to share that these two lines are now in the store and waiting for you to come shop them!  A brand new line from Maggie Holmes and the brightest line from Vicki Boutin are ready to be shopped!  

Maggie's new line is travel line called Round Trip and you can find it online to shop right here!  These are some of my favorite pieces and parts! 





Vicki Boutin's new line is a brightly colored party on a page called Sugar Rush!  You can shop online at this link right here!  Take a gander at these bright colors and beautiful patterns!!!  These are some of my favorite papers, with bold abstract patterns that make great backgrounds for all sorts of scrapping. 





Both of these lines are in store and ready to shop!  Feel free to swing in or shop online to grab your favorites! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts