Wildflower by Simple Stories!


Happy Wednesday!

I hope you guys are having a great week!  I am so excited to share about this brand new release from Simple Stories.  It is called Wildflower and it has the most beautiful, vintage florals and I am in love!  The colors are so rich and I think that it is really great - even if you aren't a huge fan of vintage lines!  

Let me share some of the highlights with you all - plus an adorable layout from Simple Stories!  This is available in the store NOW or you can shop for it online too!  




I love the flowers and the cute little kitty cat featured in the line!  

This layout was shared on the Simple Stories Instagram (that is FULL of amazing inspiration)!  I love the depth and dimension from the florals and the striped patterns.  

You can see more from the Simple Stories Instagram here!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts