Flea Market Shopping!

 Hey everyone! 

I am LOVING this brand new line from Simple Stories.  I'll be honest, this usually isn't my type of line or colors, but I am such a fan of this adorable line.  I love the retro vibes, the bold prints, the colors... all of it!  The sewing effect on the floral bits and the cute camera on the chipboard frames... I may be adding it to my cart as we speak!  

Okay, so without any more waiting, let me share a few of my favorites pieces, papers, and embellies!  This cute line can be found at this link right here! 








If you are like me and this isn't your typical vibe, I love to see a sample project... how can I use these strange papers that aren't covered in racecars and space helmets (that may just apply to me :) )  Here are some precious projects from the Simple Stories Design Team! 



This last image is just so precious!  I can't wait to scraplife the heck out of it!  And, you can see even more inspiration at the Idea Gallery at Simple Stories right here!  If you are ready to shop, follow this link right here!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley






Comments

Popular Posts