Brand New 49th and Market!

 Happy Wednesday everyone! 

I hope  you guys are having a great week!  It has been really busy around here and I have been up to my eyeballs in projects!  I am so excited to share with you the brand new 49th and Market release.  I know this is a huge favorite of lots of you all!  We have three new collections coming and they are all available for preorder on the website now.  

I want to share lots of details from this travel line!  It is so beautiful and perfect for all kinds of trips... whether a casual beach stop or a huge cruise!  I also love all the rub ons available to go with this set.  They are a great way to add texture and dimension without adding bulk to your pages.  Here are some of my favorite elements (including rub ons!) from this line! 







Also, these tags are so cute and would be great for gifts all year long!  You can snag these cuties for preorder now at this link here!

The other two lines are so cool too - a blue and a brown line that make great neutrals or accompaniments to any line, 49 and Market or beyond! They are called Inkwell and Toast.  The Inkwell line reminds me so much of classic blue and white china and the Toast line is giving me graham cracker brown vibes!  They will be great to have to pull from.  The lines have papers and embellishments that you will be able to use over and over again.  

And, you know that more florals from 49 and Market are coming too!  We love their gorgeous paper flowers and they are your favorites too!  You can shop online or in the store for them too! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts