Hot Foil Class!

 Happy Friday everyone! 

I usually wait until the first of the month to share new classes, but I can't wait for this one!  Our Design Team Ambassador Debra Lord is bringing the heat (pun fully intended) with the Hot Foil Class!  This class was taught in the February retreat and had a long waiting list - I am imagining that this one will be a sell out too!  

If you are unfamiliar with foiling, it is adding the metallic material to your cards, tags, art, etc through processing and giving them an extra layer of dimension.  It has been around for a little bit, but this process of hot foiling is relatively new.  


I love that Debra takes you through all the steps of this process to make some absolutely beautiful cards.  My tablemate at the retreat (Hey Carla!) took the class and her projects were absolutely stunning.  I also loved that she was able to use her negatives in a different project which kept her foil waste to a minimum!  

You are going to love this class, so make sure you grab your seat on April 22nd right here!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts