Mini Albums!

 Happy Friday! 

I am so excited to FINALLY be on our way to Spring Break!  I have had some serious jealousy looking at everyone else's fun Spring Break pictures.  If you are taking (or have taken) a fun mini-adventure, I have the cutest new product in the store for you!  

I am absolutely LOVING these Mini-Albums from Simple Stories.  They are the perfect size for tiny projects - I always use one of my December Daily.  But, these colors are perfect for documenting a Spring (or Summer) trip to grandmas, the beach, Disney, and more!  Even a week at home doing regular things would look absolutely precious in these bright colors! 




You can find these limited edition colors, along with more options in the store or at this link right here!

What would you scrap in these?  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts