We are Open!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

Just wanted to let you know that we will be open TODAY, yes Monday, for our final day of the Yard Sale!  It is a half-price day and we want you to take a bunch home with you!  If you have already shopped the Yard Sale, I highly recommend coming back for today.  Some of the goodies have gone and it is a little bit easier to see everything!  Plus, how can you say no to half off?!?  Our store hours today are 10am-5pm.  We hope that you will swing by and say hello!  

Carla shared a few of these pictures over the weekend!  I wish I was closer to shop today!  




And, I also have to confess that I got my dates incorrect!  The new Tim Holtz color reveal is this coming Saturday, January 28th, not last weekend.  I apologize for sharing incorrect information.  I got so excited, apparently I just stopped reading the important details.  So, good news, you can still tune in!  Join him this weekend at 12e and see the brand new color!  

Come on in - we can't wait to see you today!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts