Retreat Packing List

 Happy Wednesday!  

We are officially a week and a half out from Camp Wannacraft and I am so, so, so excited!  I am already starting to think about what I am creating and I hope you are too!  I'll share some of my pre-planning strategies on Friday, but today, I want to share my Official Packing List!  This is my list that I use everytime I go on a retreat and it is well-tested.  Plus, it is full of suggestions from you guys.  So, without further ado, here it is!  

Retreat Packing List - Scrapbook Things

o Paper trimmer (extra blades too!)
o Scissors
o Adhesive tape AND liquid glue
o Journaling pens
o Project kits
o Thickers!
o Embellishments
o Paper lines (stored in class bags!)
o Stamps
o Dies and inks
o PICTURES!
o Cricut or Silhouette
o Cutting mat
o Ottlite or small table lamp
o Power strip
o Selphy printer
o Trash container
o Album and page protectors – a place for those finished layouts
o Small Desk Shelf


Retreat Packing List - Non-Scrapbook Things
o Blanket or jacket
o PJ’s
o Flipflops or slide-on shoes
o Slippers
o Tissues
o Nail clippers or file
o A wide variety of snacks
o Checkbook
o Lunchbox to keep drinks cold
o iPad/Laptop/Tablet AND headphones

I highly recommend packing for a variety of weather!  Sometimes, ballrooms are really cold, sometimes they are super hot.  I don't know about you, but I have a hard time working if I am on either end of the temperature spectrum. So, plan ahead and tuck a jacket and a short sleeved tshirt in there.  Also, because it is such a large group, we do ask that you wear headphones while watching that Tim Holtz tutorial or latest season of The Great British Baking Show!

Be sure that you also pack those SITC T-shirts *wink wink*

Now, go get packing!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts