Lost Shadow!

 Happy Monday everyone!  

I am SO excited!  It's Retreat Week!  I am already daydreaming about crop space and creative time with my best scrappin' pals!  

But, before we get there, I am so excited for this amazing new color of Distress everything from Tim Holtz!  On Saturday, he announced that Lost Shadow was the new color and it is gorgeous.  I am loving this sweet silvery, gray shade and it is a gorgeous neutral and perfect for adding dimension to all your projects!  


Below are some swatches of all the different distress products on white and cream cardstocks.  This is such a helpful tool to see what it will look like! 







These might be my favorite parts of the new release!  I love these inspiration images using the Lost Shadow color.  You can see more from Tim and his creative team at this link right here!  This first card with the pops of yellow - yes please!  




It is going to be a go-to neutral for so many projects!  We are expecting our shipment this week, so feel free to place a request in the order book or preorder online right here!  If you are headed to the retreat, we deliver to your seat if you pre-order... or you are always welcome to swing by the store! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts