Splendid News!

 Happy Monday everyone!  

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend celebrating all the holidays with family and friends!  We had lots of fun, a visit from the bunny, and I got to do a lot of cooking!  But now, we are back in the routine of a regular Monday....

But, I have some Splendid news for everyone!  After a very long wait, we finally have the brand new Paige Evans line Splendid in the store for shopping now!  I know lots of you all pre-ordered on the website and we have pulled those orders! If you were waiting to see it with your own eyeballs, we have you covered!  The line features all the things we really love and expect from Paige - bright florals, beautiful bold patterns, and so much potential to fussy cut!  

Plus, I am loving all the really unique ephemera options, like the cross-stitch kit, that you can add-on to this kit.  It is a great way to dip a toe into sewing on pages without getting out your machine or taking on a crazy ambitious project! 



These layouts are precious and really scrapliftable as we head into summer!  I keep thinking about how they would be perfect for a beach or lake day!  If you want to shop online, or preshop before you head into the store, get all the pieces and parts at this link right here! 

I can't wait to see what you create with this new line! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts