Foiling Fun!

 Happy Wednesday everyone! 

We have been busy over the past few days hosting a retreat and a day crop... the best kind of fun!  It is a delightful way to spend days with friends.  

This weekend, we are so excited to be hosting a mini-maker event AND a foiling class!  There are only 2 seats left in the mini-maker event (!!) and they will be gone in a flash!  

I wanted to share some super cute foiling projects with you all - I don't know a ton about foiling, though I have watched *a lot* number of videos on Instagram.  It looks like so much fun and a great way to embellish.  Our City Chick Joanne will be teaching thee foiling techniques and has lots of super helpful tips and tricks.  While I can't tell you how to foil, I can share some of these amazing projects with you! 








I am loving the rainbow metallic foils!  It reminds me of all things Lisa Frank and is just full of joy! 

I hope you will join us on Saturday for a class (or two)! We can't wait to see you  there!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts