Inspiration Week!

 Happy Friday friends!

 I am here to bring you some inspiration for your weekend crafting! For the past week, Lawn Fawn has been celebrating Inspiration Week and their amazing design team is turning out some incredible creations and I can't wait to share some of my favorites with you! 

So, without further ado, a giant photo dump! 























While I feel my job as the writer of this blog is to remain impartial and equally enthusiastic, I need to say that I LOVE the parrots!  Especially the multicolored parrots with the color on color inks... I mean, I love the beautiful simplicity and perfection of the card!  

You can find many of these stamps and dies in the store to re-create these looks and so many others!  And, you can find more inspiration at Lawn Fawn's blog!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts