Brand New Bo Bunny!

 Happy Wednesday!  

If you are a fan of Graphic 45, you are going to love this brand new line from Bo Bunny!  It has all the beautiful vintage floral themes that we often see with a Graphic 45 line.  I am loving the hydrangeas featured in the line.  It is a flower that is not often seen in scrapbook lines, but one of my favorites!  The colors are super sweet pinks, blues, and yellows.  The more I look at it, the more I am thinking of my Easter pictures being perfect for this line!





I am also LOVING these Thickers - they would be perfect summer alphabets!  I think they would also go really well with Sun Chaser from Heidi Swapp!  Who doesn't love a little glitter!?!   It has not arrived in stores yet, but it has been ordered.  You can call and get your favorites added to the order book.  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts