Egg Dying!

 Hey friends! 

We are in the swing of all things Easter around here!  My boys have spring break this week - finally! - and we are doing lots to get in the spring spirit.  Egg dying is a HUGE deal in our house, that includes a multi-state participants, very strict rules, and a standardized kit that comes with bragging rights until next year.  It is a competitive spring sport in our house!  

I have seen all these other super cute ways to dye eggs and I am thinking about maybe trying some out with the kids this week!  I wanted to pass them along to you all to see how cute they are!  I love using stuff I already had at home - and some goodies in my scrap stash to create a gorgeous egg.  Underneath each picture is a link I found to directions.  


Marbled Eggs with Oil and Vinegar

Paper Towel Tie-Die

Cool Whip Dyed Eggs

Silk Tie Easter Eggs

Alcohol Ink Easter Eggs

Brush Pen Easter Eggs

I hope you guys are getting in the festive spirit and I can't wait to see what you create! 

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts