Tim Holtz Tiny Houses

 Happy Wednesday! 

I am so excited to share these super cute projects with you today!  We have the Tim Holtz Sissix dies in the store.  The ones I am sharing today make an adorable village!    


I keep thinking about how versatile these are for fall and holiday decorating!  





These are so cute and would make an adorable Christmas village.  I love the idea of decorating them with paints or inks.  You could also use the dies to cut out holiday papers to do the exterior of the walls.  

But, the more I look at them, the more I keep thinking how cute they would be as a spooky Halloween village.  These would be easy to paint - or have your kids or grandkids paint.  With a little electric tea light or a string of mini-Christmas lights, they can glow on the inside.  

Fall break is quickly approaching and this would be a super fun project to complete as a family!  These dies are in the store and you can get them online at this link right here!

We can't wait to see your spooky or magical houses!
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts