Christmas Is Coming!

Happy Monday everyone! 

I hope you all had a great weekend!  I got to do a little bit of crafting and I always feel a little better heading into the week!  Last week, I shared some gorgeous cards.  Today, I wanted to share some other goodies!  

I am loving this 49 and Market kit that we have in the store.  It is a kit of 6x8 papers and some fussy cutting sheets.  This is great for making holiday cards and small holiday craft projects. But, when I first saw it, I could only imagine a beautiful Decmber Daily album. 



If you aren't familiar with December Dailys, they are a holiay themed mini album.  You can share daily holiday preparations or just the special things that you do leading up to the big day.  I have made one for the last four years.  I love it because it scrap it right after Christmas when the memories are fresh in my brain and I get to document all those little things that we do, including things I may not put in my main albums.  I still do a few layouts with some favorite pictures in my regular 12x12 albums, but I love having the little 6x8's that are full of holiday magic.  

But, back to the paper!  It is stunning and would make a gorgeous vintage style December Daily.  There is also a corresponding card kit and 12x12 paper album, which would give you so much to work with to create an album.  I love the traditional Christmas colors of this one.  These colors also lend themselves to accessorizing with other products not from this specific line, like some floral ephemera, as well as neutral enamel dots, some wood pieces, and a ton of different types of thickers. 

 

How do you imagine using this fabulous line? You can find these goodies at this link right here!

Now, go get crafty!

Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts