Catherine Pooler Card-A-Long!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

Last Friday, I shared Catherine Pooler's latest release full of Holly Jolly and fun.  It is super cute and fun and I am loving all the sweet and festive details.  Catherine has been sharing a ton of inspiration and a craft along to go with this release and I wanted to share them with you!  

I am a big fan of craft alongs for a little inspiration when I am feeling stuck.  Even if I don't follow along, sometimes, I let them play while I am crafting.  My subconscious loves to get a little inspo for another time.  

Check out these super cute cards!  I love the white on white on this first one.... subtle details give me all the heart eyes! 








(This quilt pattern is stunning!!!)




And, I have two videos to share!  One is a craft a long with the Holly Jolly stamps!  


And, I super love this one!  It is all about heat embossing and would be perfect for *any* stamp set!  Plus, it is 18 minutes long - a short watch! 


If you need to get your hands on this adorable stamp set, you can shop for it online or in store here!  And, if you need some things to get started - or keep - heat embossing, we have those too!  Grab them at this link!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts