New to the Store!

 Happy Monday everyone!

I hope you guys had a great weekend! I am so excited to share with you a whole lot of brand new goodies in the store all week long!  Today, I want to share a brand new company, Honey Bee Stamps!  They have gorgeous floral stamps and dies, as well as some wax seals!  

I love how robust these floral bouquets are!  And, depending on how you color them, they transition beautifully from spring to autumn.  The rich colors are my favorite and perfect for some Thanksgiving cards.  I also love the idea of using gold foil to really make the fall colors pop!  










They also have these beautiful layered dies, this one below is for mums!  I love how the colored dimension are great for layering and textures.  


I think the thing I am most excited for are the new was melts!  These are so cute and a great way to jazz up your envelopes!  We have all the pieces and parts you need to start was melting, the melter, stamps, and beautiful colored wax pellets.  These colors mix and match, which means that you can pick out a single color or create a colorful swirl of the curated colors.  


I was also super thrilled to see these in the store too!  Reverse tweezers are one of my all time favorite tools.  They are always squeezing tight, until pinched.  I love to use these for placing small embellishments or little tiny letter stickers.  

You can come in and see all the new treats from Honey Bee or find them online at this link right here

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts