New Maggie Holmes

 Happy Wednesday everyone!  

I am so excited to share a brand new line that is in the store now! One of our favorites - Maggie Holmes - is back with her brand new line Parasol.  We love Maggie's gorgeous colors and the way she has such a classic, vintage turned modern style.  I love how Maggie incorporated some of her signature graphics - the bows and horses - into this line, but it feels so fresh!  

We have all the pieces and parts in the store - I'll show the 12x12 paper pad because it shows the different papers in swatches, but you can find it all on the shelves now or online now!  I think my favorite paper is the cardigans!












The colors are so sweet, but I love all the embellishments and the beautiful pattterns.  You can zip into the store and grab it now!  If you need to preshop or order online, here is the link!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts