Wild for Graphic 45!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

We are so excited to have this brand new line in the stores!  I feel like it has been a hot minute since I have seen a release from them! This one is bringing a little wildlife to the store with a gorgeous set of animal prints and motifs!  

It is in the store NOW, so you can hustle over and grab your favorites!  








Can I say that Graphic 45 always brings the most gorgeous florals and and floral elements?  These are the perfect flowers for this line and tons of other projects - I keep thinking about cards and journals too!  

This is a video of the full release from our friends at Graphic 45! 


If you are ready to shop online - or do a little pre-shopping before you head to the store - you can check it all out at this link right here! 

I can't wait to see what you all create with it!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts