Party Hard!

 Happy Friday everyone! 

I hope you have your calendars marked for the live sale TONIGHT at 8pm!  I am so excited for all the new things that Sara will have in the sale for you guys - be sure to get registered with Comment Sold before we get started so you can shop from the get go!  


I also wanted to share this new line with you guys!  It will be shipping sometime late this month and I can't wait to see it!  Celebrate! from Simple Stories is a super sweet line that is perfect for birthdays, or really any celebration!  I love the yay's and all the different colors.  It is a great line that is perfect for any age or gender of the celebrant too! 











I also absolutely LOVE these number bits!  They are a great embellishment and are perfect for celebrating those special days! 

We are so excited to have it arrive in the store in a few weeks!  I don't have a specific date yet, but stay tuned for an official arrival announcement! 

Now, go get crafty (and I'll see you tonight!)
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts