New Kiwi Lane Goodies!

 Happy Wednesday everyone! 

I haven't shared any new goodies from Kiwi Lane lately.  These two new things rolled into my inbox and I couldn't wait to share them with you!  These are perfect for spring and summer!  

First up, this beautiful floral line that is great for gardening!  "Grow a Happy Life" is a brand new kit that includes papers, title cards, a template kit, and an idea book full of inspiration!



I am loving these sweet soft patterns.  They are perfect for gardening or scrapping outdoor play for little ones... Maybe even a trip to pick strawberries???  

Another new product from Kiwi Lane is the Laurel Crescent set!  Florals and circles are really popular scrapbook motifs and make gorgeous pages for so many different occasions.  It pairs perfectly with their Rings and Rings 2.0 kit.  Kiwi Lane has a beautiful new set to help you take advantage of this amazing trend! 


I mean those florals are just amazing and I love the bold graphic triangles too!  

If you decide to shop for these great kits, be sure to use our link which is right here!

I can't wait to see what you all create with these kits!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley


Comments

Popular Posts