Snow Inspiration!

 Happy Monday everyone! 

I am so glad I hadn't shared these inspiration images yet!  These are perfect for scrapping this past weekend's snow storm.  We had just a few inches at our house, but tons of pictures!  Who doesn't love a little mid-March snow!?!  These layouts, cards, and mini-albums are all featuring the Simple Stories line Feelin' Frosty!  This is one of my favorite winter lines and I am loving them!  













These are all courtesy of Simple Stories design team and I am loving how the really accentuated all the bold patterns and used lots of geometric shapes!  You can see more of what they created at this link right here!

If you didn't snag Feelin' Frosty earlier, or need a bit more, you can get it in the store and online right here!

I can't see what you all create with this line!
Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts