New lines from Paige Evans and Maggie Holmes!

 Happy Wednesday! 

I am super excited to share more goodies with you all today - new lines from more of our favorites, Paige and Maggie!  Paige's line is up as a pre-order on the website!  I don't have a specific ship date yet, just sometime in the spring.  We will keep you up to date with arrival times as we get shipping information.  

First up, I have the new line from Paige Evans called Splendid!  It is full of super bright colors and I am loving the flower and citrus combinations.  Like all of Paige's lines, I feel like it is versatile for a ton of things - vacations, summer, just because.  I absolutely love the special ephemera that go with this kit - in addition to the usual florals, thickers, and stickers, Paige has an embroidery kit with flowers that is adorable!  And one of my favorite things about her lines are her tiny Thickers which mean that you get tons of letters in a kit!  You can snag all these pieces for preorder right here!



















Okay, and now for some beautiful Maggie Holmes goodies!  This is a delightful travel line, called Round Trip, that you are going to want to have for your new adventures this summer.  It is full of soft pastels, tons of ephemera packs, and all your favorite travel motifs!  I think you will get a ton of use out of this line.  I can't wait to see this one in person!












What do you guys think?  Which ones are you already adding to your cart?  I can't wait to see what you all create with these new lines.  I will have more updates of new products headed to the store over the next few weeks and I can't wait to share them with you!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts