Nine Reasons to Send September Cards!

 Happy Wednesday everyone!

I hope that you all enjoyed the long weekend - we had a birthday party and partially remodeled a laundry room over here!  It has been really busy - and I have lots of laundry to catch up on!  

I know that we have so many card makers at the store and I wanted to share this super cute graphic made by PunkPost Card Company about all the strange and delightful September holidays!  If you are unfamiliar with PunkPost they are a card company that hires artists to send cards for you with cute messages inside.  You can learn more about their company right here!


I know that there are lots of working parents and daughters and pancakes would love to get a card to celebrate their day!  Maybe even pre-making those cards for our favorite gentlemen to fill out for us for Wife Appreciation Day???  I would love to see the cards that you all create for these delightfully obscure holidays!

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts