December Daily Albums!

 Hi friends! 

Happy happy Friday!  I hope you all had a great week and I am hoping for some cool, fall-adjacent weather this weekend. 

I don't know about you all, but I know that the holiday season is creeping up on us fast.  I have started a little holiday shopping, planning the cards, and all the accessories, but most importantly, I have started planning for my December Daily!  

If you want to get a kit for your DD, the time is now!  They sell out quickly and move in a hurry :)  But, if you are interested in a challenge, thing about grabbing a favorite Christmas line, all the embellishments, and a SNAP album!  The great thing about most of these lines is that the come with small cutouts, 3x4, and 4x6 cards, which are perfect for making a mini-album.  

It won't be long before the Christmas lines start rolling in the store, so start taking a peek at what you are hoping to scrap with this year!  If you are looking for some inspiration, the Idea Gallery at Simple Stories is a great start!  There are also tons of tutorials available on YouTube and Pinterest, including some fold-out albums and flipbooks that are great for December Dailys or the 12 Day of Christmas!  

Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts