Friday Fun!

 Hey everybody!

I hope you had a great week and are ready to spend a little time creating this weekend!  I wanted to share this super cute tutorial I stumbled across while perusing Instagram this week.  This features Catherine Pooler inks, that we carry in the store, and is from Catherine's blog!  Before I get to the tutorial I planned to share, Catherine has lots of great goodies on her Instagram page and it is definitely worth a peek at her Reels!  

Okay... so I saw these adorable cards and loved them so much!  They are making me feel like Fall, even when it is 90 degrees and I am waiting at the bus stop!  


You can get a full tutorial right here!   And, right here, is the link to all the Catherine Pooler inks we have in the store!  I would love to see what you guys create with this technique!  Beautiful Thanksgiving cards... or what could we use for Christmas?  I can't wait to see what you create!  

Now, go get crafty and have a great weekend!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts