February 2022 Retreat!

 Happy Monday! 

I hope everyone had a great weekend!  My boys went cardboard sledding and had so much fun coming home as hot, sweaty messes!  

I am most excited that registration is open for the February 2022 retreat!  And, right now, we have early bird pricing going on!  


I am cannot wait for this weekend!  It is another one of our amazing retreat at the Embassy Suites in Knoxville.  It is a great event full of croppers, laughs, games, and prizes.  You can get signed up right here!

If you register and pay in full before September 30th, the price is $115!  You can also pay a $30 deposit and $100 balance at a later date too.  It is worth every single penny and I highly recommend the weekend experience.  

As of typing this on Sunday afternoon, there are only 24 seats left, so go ahead and call today! 

Now, go get crafty - and registered!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts