Grad Day Minis!

Happy Monday everyone! 

I am excited to be back on the blog!  We are *mostly* moved into the new house and I am in the find hidden treasures portion of unpacking.  I can't wait to share what it has inspired me to do later this week... but, first, I want to share with you a super cute new mini-line that is in the store now! 

I am loving this mini-line from Simple Stories!  It is a graduation line that has a handful of papers and some stickers.  It is perfect for a few layouts, a card, or a mini-project featuring the cap and gown shots.  



I love how the gray and black really help the pictures pop and make way for any school colors you may want to highlight!  



You can find the kit and the die cuts at this link right here!  It is going to be great to celebrate those graduates - from preschool to college! 

Also, make sure you set a timer for tonight!  Jenn will be getting inky with some really cool projects at 7pm tonight!  We will be streaming live on the Facebook page at this link right here!  

Now, go get crafty (and celebrate those new grads!),
Lesley







Comments

Popular Posts