Flags and Frills

 Happy Monday! 

We are a week and a half out from Fourth of July and I am loving this line that has recently arrived in the store!  Flags and Frills by American Crafts is a patriotic explosion of FUN!  It has all the red, white, and blue with cute patterns and bold elements.  It really makes my print on print dreams come true... and hunt down some super cute cut files!  

I first saw this line in Paige Evans' mini-album class for July 4th.  I don't usually have a whole mini-album's worth of pictures, but I can't wait to use the papers in my regular album!  




How sweet are those papers?!?  And, check out these adorable embellishments! 



You can shop for these in store now or check it out online at this link right here!  I can't wait to see all these cute projects you guys create! 


Now, go get crafty!
Lesley

Comments

Popular Posts